Friday 11 April 2014

A Few Quotations that Motivate Me

18:34 Posted by Unknown No comments
                   A Few Quotations that Motivate Me
#1
“The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.” This quote is by Albert Einstein- Most knows Einstein but for those who don’t he was a German-born theoretical physicist. Einstein developed the General theory of relativity and is well known for his mass–energy equivalence (E=MC2). This quote is really important to me and everyone else because our world is full of evilness. By me saying evilness, I mean people are doing thing wrong such as killing each other, starting wars, and other criminal behaviour. This is because when someone is does something wrong, Nobody steps in and tell the person that they are doing something wrong that makes it dangerous. This makes me think that we are all guilt in the aspect of not doing anything making us equally evil. Just as the modern day philosopher Martin Luther King Jr. said “he who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it”. Meaning if we accept the evil we are just at fault. Relating to our modern world how we don’t step up or take action during the time of Hitler and other evil people therefore we are equally responsible for what has happen. This Quote motivates me to step in when other(s) are doing harmful activities.  
#2
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.” This quote is by Muhammad Ali. The meaning of the quote is that if you work hard, now you will be happier in the future. This Quote is very meaning full for students because most student want to take the easy way out in school, for example a student won’t do his/her homework and hand-in work on time so chances are they will fail but if they had finish the homework and hand-in thing on time they would he good marks likewise they will find a good careers. In summary if you work hard and you will be successful. After reading this quote it motivated me to try my best in school and everything else.   
3#
“The future is uncertain but the end is always near.”This quote is by Jim Morrison. He was an American singer- songwriter and poet, best remembered as the lead singer of Los Angeles rock band The Doors”. This is really important for me because it plays a big role on my life. I want so much time to do projects, but all the time I get I still leave it to the last minute. It makes me think how we can use that time wisely how much we could get accomplished. It has allowed me to think more carefully about time and make the most out of it. Relating to the modern world, we want so much extra time to either do work, or sleep, because we use all the extra time we have horribly. This Quote motivated me to get thing done ahead of time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment